Thursday 14 October 2010

The Mystery of Dazel Rono Ontago

Today I was revisiting some research I did a few years ago, when I noticed a seemingly random list of words scribbled in my distinctive scrawl on the inside cover of the folder. These are the words:
  • Dazel Rono Ontogo
  • Eco Boy
  • Wankpants
  • Poland!
I have absolutely no idea what this is about; no recall about the context or meaning of this whatsoever. If it were not for the fact that it is written in my hand I would've probably assumed that someone else had been scribbling in my books. This has left me wondering - what's it all about? In fact, as I walked along on the way to a meeting this afternoon I found myself absent-mindedly mumbling the incantation - 'Dazel Rono Ontogo, Eco Boy, Wankpants, Poland...' [say it out loud please].

No comments:

Post a Comment