Wednesday 13 October 2010

The Man!


"Yes, well you see Dan, the vast majority of folk need leaders because The Mantalk about talk like their shit don't stink, and that gives people the excuse to disengage their brains and be drowned in a bucket like old beagles thanking their master for preventing them being a burden..."
I was in full rant mode.
"... I don't believe that them leaders are giving us any good titty milk. No Dan, it's some bad shit they got us suckling on. Freakin' control is what it's all about, make no mistake about that. Say NO to the nipple of The Man, Dan!"

It did not matter to me that Dan was fast asleep with me pressed at the window of his bedroom at around two in the morning, because I know that he is with me in spirit. Over the years we grow tolerant of each other's foibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment