Wednesday 13 October 2010

Canon Frockhart-Felatio-Wilson

I have a mind-squatter living in my head. Some time ago I learned that his name is Canon Frockhart-Felatio-Wilson. This is what the old fella looks like:

The Canon, relaxing with his pets.
This morning, whilst enjoying a Brazilian in The Room of Mirrors, I saw him peering out of my left eye, the whiskery little bastard!
"Get otta there you whiskery little bastard!" I exclaimed.
I could see him mouthing some words, but I could hear nothing. Only Monty has ever spoken to him; and that is on those rare occasions when the Canon "takes the air" through one of my ears. 

Most of us have mind-squatters, only we just don't realise. I hope, one day, to become a mind-squatter myself. It would be interesting to get into other people's heads and occasionally pop thoughts into their consciousness. And now I'm off to play with Mrs Grumpy and her collection of dolly limbs. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment